Start your Alexandria day tour from Cairo to explore Roman Catacombs, Bombay pillar, Qaitbey citadel, Roman theatre and finish your day trip by visiting the library of Alexandria.
Alexandria day trip from Cairo start at 7 Am by picking you up from the Hotel with our tourist guide to visit the best sightseeing in Alexandria. First you will visit the catacomb of Kom El Shoqafa which considered the largest Roman cemetery cut in the rock, then you will move to see the Pompay pillar which constructed in honor of the emperor of Diocletian at the end of the fourth century. Have your lunch at Local restaurant.
After having your lunch we will move to visit Qaitbey Citadel which considered one of the most important defensive strongholds. And finish your day trip in Alexandria by visiting the Roman theatre and Alexandria Bibliotheca.
Alexandria day trip includes
* Pick up from your hotel in Cairo.
* English speaking guide during your tour. (Other Languages available on request with extra charge)
* Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour.
* All transfers by air-conditioned modern car.
* All service charges and taxes.
* Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour.
* Lunch in local restaurant.
Alexandria day trip doesn’t include:
* Visa to Egypt.
* Any other optional tours if required.
* Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites.
Catacomb of Kom El Shoqafa.
Library of Alexandria.
|No Of Adults||Price|
|One Person||120 USD|
|Two||70 USD Per person|
|3:6 Persons||60 USD Per Person|
|More Than 6 Persons||Submit Request|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.