Cairo city tour is a great day for seeing the best art of Islamic and Coptic arts. Start by visiting the citadel of Salah El Din the founder of the Ayyubid Dynasty in Egypt, and Mohamed Ali mosque, the Egyptian museum and Coptic Cairo.
Start your Cairo city Tour with our tour guide who will pick you up from Your Hotel to visit the most important sights around the city.
Firstly, you will visit the citadel of Salah El Din which constructed with limestone quarried from large blocks supplied by the small pyramids at Giza. It was completed between 1176 and 1182. In the 19th century.
The Citadel became the residence for the royal family. Muhammad Ali, the Turkish ruler. As well as visiting the mosque and palace, you will enjoy amazing view across the city from this high point. Launch at public restaurant.
Then you will visit the most important sights which including the Egyptian museum which including TutankhAmun treasures, contains the world’s most extensive collection of pharaonic antiquities.
The last part of the trip is visiting the Coptic Cairo which including a very marvelous sites like the hanging church of virgin Mary, seeing the Coptic Museum which collect very rarely types of Coptic arts and then you will see the cave church that the holy family stayed there for three weeks. Finish your trip by picking you back to the hotel.
Cairo City tour Includes:
* Pick up from your hotel in Cairo
* Excursion to the citadel, Coptic Cairo and Egyptian museum as mentioned in program
* English speaking guide during your tour.(Other Languages available on request with extra charge)
* Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
* All transfers in Cairo by air-conditioned modern car.
* All service charges and taxes
* Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour
Cairo City tour doesn’t include: –
* Visa to Egypt
* Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites.
* Any other optional tours if required
|No Of Adults||Price|
|One Person||60 USD|
|Two||35 USD Per person|
|3:6 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|More Than 6 Persons||Submit Request|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.