Cairo Day tour to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis detailed Itenerary:
- At 8:30 am You will be picked up by Travel Joy Egypt tour manager from your hotel in Cairo to visit the Three Great Pyramids of Giza Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus. And then proceed to the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then move to visit the oldest Pyramid in Egypt the Step Pyramid of King Djoser at Saqqara which is considered the first limestone structure in Egypt and its history goes back to the third Dynasty (old Kingdom). In addition, you will see a marvelous Tombs that still has the original scenes with its colors still on the walls never changed for more than 4000 thousand years. Then move to visit Memphis Museum of King Ramses II to witness his colossus statue lying down and the nicest standing in the garden and see also the alabaster of Sphinx of Memphis. Then head back to your hotel driven by the same car.
Giza Full Day Tour include:
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
* English speaking guide during your tour (Other languages available on request with extra charge).
* Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour.
* All transfers in Cairo by air-conditioned modern car.
* All service charges and taxes.
* Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour.
Giza Full Day Tour Exclude:
- Any Optional activity or camel ride
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
|No Of Adults||Price|
|One Person||60 USD|
|Two||35 USD Per person|
|3:6 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|More Than 6 Persons||Submit Request|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.