Travel Joy Egypt tours providing you with the best example of Egypt budget holidays. Through our budget holiday you will visit the best and famous sites in Egypt like Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum, Islamic Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Explore all of that with the best price ever and the best service.
Day 01 (Arrival)
Welcome to Egypt, Our budget holiday trip start with our Representative who will be waiting for you at the Arrival hall holding a sign with your Name, to pick you up to the Hotel.
Day 02 (Giza Pyramids + Egyptian museum)
After having your Breakfast at the Hotel, Our Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your Hotel. start your great day tour to the Pyramids of Cheops, Which consider one of the seven wonders of the world, Pyramid of king Chepren and Pyramid of king Mecrenus and Then you will visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then you move to visit the Egyptian museum.
* After finishing your day trip you will move to the train station to take the night train to Aswan (VIP Sleeping train).
Day 03 (Aswan)
Arrive Aswan in the Morning; here you will be met and assisted by our representative who will be waiting for you at the station.
* Start your budget holiday trip in Aswan by visiting Philae Temple the most completed temple in Egypt it’s located on the island of the river Nile which make your best moments there . Then you will move to visit the High Dam that built to control flooding better, provide increased water storage for irrigation and finish your day trip by seeing the Unfinished Obelisk.
* Check in at the Nile Cruise at 2:00 pm. Have your lunch over the cruise and get some rest to explore the city of Aswan at night, finish your day trip of Egypt budget holiday by staying this night over the Nile cruise.
Day 04 (Abu Simble)
Start your early trip to Abu Simble temple at 4:00 in the morning to see the best temple of our Famous king Rameses II and his beloved wife Nefertari.
* After finishing the day trip you will have your lunch on the cruise and sail around 4 hours to arrive Kom Ombo temple.
* Stay the second night of your Egypt budget holidays on the cruise.
Day 05 (Kom Ombo + Edfu Temple)
Enjoy open Buffet Breakfast, Start your fifth day of your buget holidays in Egypt with our Tourist guide will join you to visit Kom ombo temple which contain two temples of God Horus and his Uncle God Set, sail to Edfu, open buffet full board lunch on the Nile Cruise, the cruise will stop to visit Edfu Temple which witness the best scenes of the battle of victory for God Horus the Falcon God,
Then sail to Luxor, open buffet Dinner and sleep the 3rd night on the Nile Cruise.
Day 06 (Luxor)
Enjoy open buffet Breakfast on the Nile Cruise then you will make check out from the Nile cruise. Our Egyptologist Tour guide will join you by air-conditioned private van to Luxor west bank to visit valley of the kings which locate there the best tomb in Egypt “Tut Ankh Amon tomb”, Then you will move to see the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, At the end on the way you will stop to see the colossi statues of Memnon.
After finishing the day trip of your budget holiday trip, you will stay this night at Hotel in Luxor over the Nile as well.
Day 07 (Luxor +Night train to Cairo)
Check out form the hotel and The Egyptologist Tour guide will pick you up from your Luxor Hotel by air-conditioned private van to Luxor East bank of Nile river, start unforgettable day tour to visit Karnak temple that didcated to God Amon the God of Sun, then proceed to Luxor Temple of king Amunhotep III.
* Finish your budget holiday trip by collecting your luggage from the Hotel and move to the train station.
* Night train to Cairo (VIP Sleeping train)
Day 08 ( Cairo)
* Our representative in Cairo will pick you up from the train station.
* Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
Egypt budget holidays trip includes:
All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
All Accommodation in Cairo & Luxor and Aswan
Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
English-speaking tour guide during your tours (Other Languages available on request with extra charge)
All service charges and taxes
Egypt budget holidays trip doesn’t include:
Visa to Egypt.
Any other optional tours if required.
Entrance fees to the touristic sites.
|No Of Adults||Price|
|One Person||1320 USD|
|Two||880 USD Per person|
|3:6 Persons||810 USD Per Person|
|More Than 6 Persons||Submit Request|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room).