See the most important sightseeing in Egypt through our Egypt cheap excursions package spending your best moments with Egypt Holidays Tours. Enjoy Cairo, Aswan and Luxor where all the history begun and finish your excursion with Hurghada, the best place to relax by the beach. Experience all of Egypt according to your budget.
Day 01 (Arrival)
Travel Joy Egypt tours representative will be waiting for you at the arrival hall holding a sign with your name and our company name to pick you up to your hotel.
Day 02 (Giza Pyramids, Saqqara & Memphis)
You will be picked up by Egypt Holidays Tours Egyptologist guide from your hotel in Cairo to visit the Three Great Pyramids of Giza Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus. And then proceed to the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then move to visit the oldest Pyramid in Egypt the Step Pyramid of King Djoser at Saqqara which is considered the first limestone structure in Egypt and its history goes back to the third Dynasty (old Kingdom). In addition, you will see a marvelous Tombs that still has the original scenes with its colors still on the walls never changed for more than 4000 thousand years.
- Next you will have your lunch meal in a local restaurant. Then move to visit Memphis Museum of King Ramses II to witness his colossus statue lying down and the nicest standing in the garden and see also the alabaster of Sphinx of Memphis. Then head back to your hotel driven by the same car.
Day 03 (Cairo City Tour)
After having your breakfast at the hotel, our Egyptologist guide will be ready to pick you up to start your second day tour with Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
- Have a break to enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant and then continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din which is located in the old part of Cairo.
- Then move to visit the Coptic Cairo which including a very marvelous sites like the hanging church of virgin Mary, seeing the Coptic Museum which collect very rare types of Coptic arts and then you will see the cave church that the Holy Family stayed there for three weeks. Then finish your tour by short walk in Khan El Khalil Bazaar where you can enjoy the atmosphere of old Cairo. Then head back to your hotel driven by the same car.
*Take an overnight VIP sleeping train to Aswan.
Day 04 (Aswan)
Arrive to Aswan by morning and here you will be met and assisted by Egypt Holidays Tours operator who will transfer you to your hotel in Aswan. Rest for a while and have your breakfast there and then get ready to start your day tour to Philae Temple which is located in the middle of the water so you will take a motorboat to get to it to enjoy a marvelous scenes of its pillars and how it stands still and it was built in the honor of goddess Isis who was the sister and wife of Osiris and they had their son Horus.
- Have a lunch break at a local restaurant then continue your day tour to visit the High Dam which was built in the 60ths during the president Nasser period to help prevent the Nubian villages from Nile flooding’s and help produce electricity for Egypt. Finish your day tour by visiting the Unfinished Obelisk which most probably belongs to Queen Hatshepsut. Later get transferred back to your hotel
Day 05 (Abu Simbel)
Egypt Holidays Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan at 3:30 am to start your early morning drive to Abu Simbel will take around 3 hours to get there and watch the sunrise on the way to the temple. The Temple was rescued by the UNESCO and the Egyptian government from the flood. The Great Temple is dedicated for Ramses II himself and the small temple is dedicated for his beloved queen Nefertari.
Later get transferred back to Aswan and then to the train station to catch a 3 hours train to Luxor. There will be our representative waiting for you to assist you to your hotel.
Day 06 (Luxor)
Egypt Holidays Tours representative and Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to start your Luxor full day tour by visiting The Karnak Temples in East bank which was dedicated to God Amon and have lots of buildings from the 18th dynasty to the Roman era.
Then proceed to visit the Luxor Temple of king Amenhotep III and has the one of tallest obelisks in the world. Have a lunch break at a local restaurant then continue driving to the West bank where you will visit The Valley of the Kings which was used as burial of many kings buried in this valley. The most famous tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, then move to visit The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Queen Hatshepsut is the daughter of Thutmosis I, and she ruled Egypt for about 21 years and she is considered the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Later you will pass by Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Later you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 07 (Hurghada)
Early morning our tour operator will be ready to transfer you to the bus station to catch an 8:00 am bus to Hurghada and arrive by the check-in time 2:00 pm.
You will enjoy the beach and many other optional tours to be done such as Scuba Diving, snorkeling to see the Coral Reefs, etc.
Day 08 (Hurghada)
Enjoy your time there in Hurghada till the sunset and then our representative will be ready to transfer you to bus station again to head back to Cairo reaching by midnight.
*Upon arriving to Cairo our representative will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 09 (Cairo)
This will be the last day of your Egypt Excursion tour package, so you have this day free to enjoy any kind of activities you would like to do around Cairo.
According to your departure flight time, our representative will be ready to transfer you to Cairo airport and say goodbye to Egypt till we see you again.
Egypt Cheap Excursions Include :
- All transfers from/to Cairo airport with a private air-conditioned Car
- All transportations from/to Cairo, Luxor , Aswan & Hurghada
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide (Other Languages available on request with extra charge)
- All Accommodations in Cairo , Luxor , Aswan & Hurghada on B.B basis
- All taxes & service charge
Egypt Cheap Excursions Exclude :
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Any Optional activity or camel ride
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa To Egypt
|No Of Adults||Price|
|One Person||1340 USD|
|Two||880 USD Per person|
|3:6 Persons||740 USD Per Person|
|More Than 6 Persons||Submit Request|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room).