Egypt is the best destination to celebrate the New Year and Christmas. Through Egypt Christmas holidays tour you will visit the most exciting sites in Egypt, visit Giza pyramids, cruise on the river Nile, explore the tombs at Valley of the Kings and see the ancient temple of Egypt.
Day 01 (Arrival)
Welcome to Egypt, Start Egypt Christmas holidays with Our Representative who will be waiting for you at the Arrival hall holding a sign with your Name and Travel Joy Egypt name, to pick you up to your Hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Day 02 (Giza day tour)
After having your Breakfast at the Hotel, The Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your Hotel. start your great day tour to the Pyramids of Cheops, Whish consider one of the seven wonders of the world, Pyramid of king Chepren and Pyramid of king Mecrenus and Then you will visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
Then you move to visit the Step Pyramid of king Djoser that consider the first Pyramid and the first limestone structure in Egypt.
Finish your trip by visiting the small Museum of King Ramesses II at Memphis to see the huge sleeping statue and the nicest standing statues for the King and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. Finish your great day by driving you back to the Hotel.
Day 03(Cairo City Tour )
Start your second day of the Xmas holiday in Egypt with our Representative who will pick you up from Your Hotel to visit the most important sites which including:-
* Egyptian Museum which contain more than 120000 masterpieces from different period including Tut-ankh-Amon treasures, The Egyptian Museum contains the largest rare collection of art for ancient Egyptian in the world since 5000 years
* Citadel of Salah El-Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque which houses a number of museums, Mosques and other sites. Enjoy visiting the great mosque of Mohamed Ali dates back to Ottoman Era.
* Coptic Cairo, including a lot of marvelous sites like the hanging church of virgin Mary , seeing the Coptic museum which collect very rarely types of Coptic arts and then you will see the cave church that the holy family stayed there for three weeks . Finish your trip by picking you back to the hotel.
* Overnight in Cairo.
Day 04 (flight to Luxor)
* Early flight from Cairo to Luxor.
*Start the other part of Egypt Christmas holidays with our representative will pick you up from Luxor Airport.
* The Tour guide will pick you up from the Nile cruise by air-conditioned private van to Luxor East bank of the River Nile, start unforgettable day tour to visit Karnak, then proceed to Luxor Temple of king Amenhotep III.
* Overnight in Luxor at Hotel.
Check in on the cruise before Lunch. Lunch on board.
Overnight in Luxor over the cruise.
Day 05 (Luxor west bank)
Enjoy open buffet Breakfast on board your Nile Cruise. Then the Egyptologist Tour guide will pick you up by air-conditioned private van to Luxor west bank you will visit valley of the kings, Hatshepsut temple and Memnon statues .End of your tour and return back to your Nile Cruise , lunch included on board your Nile Cruise, dinner & overnight in Luxor on the Nile cruise(2nd night).
Day 06 (Edfu Temple + Kom Ombo)
Enjoy your Christmas holiday in Egypt on the cruise sailing to Edfu, Stop to visit Edfu Temple, sail to Kom Ombo, open buffet full board lunch your Nile Cruise, the cruise will stop to visit Kom Ombo Temple, then sail to Aswan, open buffet Dinner and sleep the 3th night on the Cruise.
Day 07 (Aswan)
Arrive Aswan in the Morning; here you will be met and assisted by our representative who will be waiting for you at the station.
* continue your Christmas holiday in Aswan by visiting Philae Temple the most completed temple in Egypt it’s located on the island of the river Nile which make your best moments there . Then you will move to visit the High Dam that built to control flooding better, provide increased water storage for irrigation and finish your day trip by seeing the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in Aswan over the cruise.
Day 08 (Free Day in Aswan)
Free Day at Aswan.
(Optional Abu Simbel) Start your early trip to Abu Simble temple at 4:00 in the morning to see the best temple of our Famous king Rameses II and his beloved wife Nefertari.
* Finish your trip by transferring back to Aswan around 2 pm.
Transfer to Aswan airport and departure by plane to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 09 (Alexandria)
Alexandria day trip from Cairo start at 7 Am by picking you up from the Hotel with our tourist guide to visit the best sightseeing in Alexandria. First you will visit the catacomb of Kom El Shoqafa which considered the largest Roman cemetery cut in the rock, then you will move to see the Pompey pillar which constructed in honor of the emperor of Diocletian at the end of the fourth century. Have your lunch at Local restaurant.
After having your lunch we will move to visit Qaitbey Citadel which considered one of the most important defensive strongholds. And finish your day trip in Alexandria by visiting the Roman theatre and Alexandria Bibliotheca.
* Overnight in Alexandria.
Day 10 (Alexandria)
* After having your breakfast our tour guide will join you to visit the church of St. Mark – the oldest church in Africa. Then Visit biggest mosque in the city: the Abbo Elabbas Mosque. Finish your day trip in Alexandria by visiting the gardens and palace of Montaza.
* Transfer back to Cairo and overnight in Cairo.
Day 11 (Cairo Airport)
Finish your Egypt Christmas Holiday by transferring you to the airport.
The trip includes:
All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
All Accommodation in Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria and Aswan.
Accommodation for 4 nights onboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
English-speaking tour guide during your tours
All service charges and taxes
All transportation from/to Cairo/Luxor/ Aswan
The trip doesn’t include:
Entrance fees during the trip.
Visa to Egypt.
Any other optional tours if required.